Your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
The Administrator guarantees the security of Users’ personal data or personal data concerning the managing persons / owners of the Facility through the application of security measures corresponding to the requirements provided for by the GDPR
The administrator declares that he provides sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “GDPR) and protected the rights of data subjects.
Data of the Data Administrator and contact options: The administrator of personal data is the Marek Kamiński Foundation with headquarters in Gdańsk (80-266), ul. Aleja Grunwaldzka 212, entered into the register of entrepreneurs as well as the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities of the National Court Register by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000133671, NIP: 5842006715, REGON: 191275740, hereinafter referred to as the Foundation,
You can contact the Administrator:
- at the correspondence address, by sending correspondence to the address of the Foundation’s seat
- at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of collected data: The website allows you to contact the Administrator and provide him with your identification, contact and data-related data. The administrator collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the website, searched phrases, number of subpages displayed, date and source of the visit.
Purposes, legal grounds and time of data processing: Using the Website and concluding contracts via the Website (contract for the provision of electronic services), which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. Users’ personal data as part of the Website’s functionality are collected:
- a) Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR in the event of consent to the provision of commercial information by electronic means to the address provided by you, as well as in the event of your consent to the implementation of marketing activities via telecommunications end devices
- b) Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR in connection with the implementation of the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the regulations of the Website,
- c) Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of GDPR, i.e. based on the legitimate interest of the Foundation for the following purposes: marketing of own products and services for the purpose of possible determination, investigation or defense against claims being the implementation of our legitimate interest, for tax and accounting purposes
- d) Analysis of network traffic, ensuring security on the Website and adapting the content to the needs of users based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- e) Providing answers to questions, conducting correspondence in order to settle the matter, based on your consent and the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the fulfillment of users’ requests (Article 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR).
- f) pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter c) of the GDPR in connection with joke. 4 and art. 70 of the Act of August 29, 1997 of the Tax Ordinance, in connection with joke. 10 and art. 74 of the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994 – for tax and accounting purposes.
Data storage period: The administrator processes the data until the contract is terminated (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), until the legitimate legal interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) is fulfilled by the Controller, in particular that claims are time-barred or withdrawn consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) or to object. In addition, the Foundation will process your data in order to fulfill the obligation to store documentation resulting from the applicable accounting regulations and the Tax Ordinance. As a rule, it will be a period of 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired.
The right to withdraw consent: You may withdraw your consent to the processing of contact data at any time by contacting the Administrator. Withdrawal of consent may make it difficult or impossible to contact you.
Provision of Data: The User’s personal data may be made available to other entities in the event of the User’s voluntary consent to disclose this data to entities that the User indicates in his statement (e.g. insurance companies, family, etc.) or in the event of an obligation to disclose personal data resulting from commonly applicable legal provisions to entities authorized to receive them as well as entities supporting the Administrator’s activities.
The Administrator will disclose to the above-mentioned entities the User’s personal data always respecting the security of the User’s data, imposing on these entities the obligations to keep this data confidential. The administrator will select only such entities to provide services to him that provide adequate guarantees of compliance with the requirements resulting from the GDPR.
The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
Obligation to provide data: Providing data by you for purposes related to handling the case is voluntary, but necessary. Failure to do so may make it difficult or impossible to consider the case.
Rights of persons whose data is processed by the Data Administrator: The User has the right to:
- a) access to personal data – obtaining confirmation from the Administrator whether its data is being processed. In this case, she is entitled to access them and obtain the following information: about the purposes of processing, the scope of data processed and the recipients of the data to whom they were disclosed, and information on other rights (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- b) to receive a copy of the data – obtaining a copy of the data subject to processing, the first copy is free of charge, and the administrator may charge a reasonable fee for subsequent copies, resulting from administrative costs (Article 15 (3) of the GDPR).
- c) to rectify personal data – request rectification of incorrect personal data concerning her or supplementing incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- d) to remove them, when they are redundant or untrue – requests to delete their personal data, if the administrator no longer has a legal basis for their processing or the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- e) to limit processing – requests to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR), when:
- i) the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data – for a period enabling the controller to check the accuracy of the data;
- ii) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
iii) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are needed by the data subject to establish, assert or defend claims;
- iv) the data subject has objected to the processing – pending verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- f) to transfer data – to receive in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format personal data concerning him, which he provided to the administrator, and request to send these data to another administrator, if the data is processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject, or contracts concluded with it, and if the data is processed in an automated manner (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- g) to object to the further processing of data for reasons related to your particular situation, or when they are processed for marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing;
- h) the right to withdraw any consent expressed by him to the processing of the User’s data, including their sharing, at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. To the user.
- i) The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat in Warsaw.
To exercise the rights set out in point 1 – 8, the User should contact the Administrator using the Administrator’s contact details provided and inform him which right and to what extent he wants to exercise
The provision of data to the Administrator is voluntary, but necessary to provide the services specified in these Regulations.
Cookies are IT data stored on Users’ end devices, Objects intended for the use of websites.
The XXX website does not automatically collect any information, except for those contained in cookies. These include: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type and data about the User’s navigation path and the time of his stay on specific subpages.
- the provision of services;
- adjusting the content of the Website to the preferences of the User or the Object and optimizing the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow, in particular, to recognize the User’s device, the Facility and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users / Objects use websites and applications, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the User / Object session (after logging in), thanks to which the User / Object does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website and application;
- presentation of advertisements, incl. in a way that takes into account the interests of the User / Object or his place of residence (personalizing the advertising message) and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeatedly presenting the same advertisement to the User;
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two basic types of these files:
- a) session – temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- b) permanent – stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- c) Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types:
- d) services and applications necessary for the operation – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
- e) files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication
- f) efficiency – enabling the collection of information on the use of websites and applications;
- g) functional – enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User / Object interface, eg in terms of the language or region the User comes from or the Object is located, font size, appearance of the website and application, etc .
- h) advertising – enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests;
- i) statistical – used to count statistics on websites and applications.
Marek Kamiński Foundation:
Aleja Grunwaldzka 212, 80 – 266 Gdańsk